Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Would you wear it? Bright Eyeshadow for Spring 2012

Photocredit: Imaxtree.com
I recently came across some Beauty and Style tips for Spring 2012 and bright Eyeshadow was one of the Trends. I like to brighten up my Makeup sometimes but I am not sure if I would follow this trend.
The looks were seen at Shows from Miu Mio, Rebecca Taylor and Richard Taylor. As we all know Runway looks are usually over the top but are bright Eye makeups wearable?
If you like the new trend try out some of these palettes

Let me know what you think, Yay or Nay? Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. oh jesus, i think i would get fired if i showed up for work looking like that. sorry, but i think that type of make up is only for people working in creative offices or students.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh i love the color. Need to try this new trend. Thanks for sharing.

    Hello from IFB. I am now a new follower.
    myminibag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the spring trend bright-color eyeshadow!!! I think the tricky thing is knowing where/when to wear these bright colored eyeshadows! Lol!
    Great blog, I'm following!!!

    www.stylebeautyelegance.blospot.com
    Annabella Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. [...] last posting about an upcoming trend for Spring 2012 was rather unusual but I think this one is definitely [...]

    ReplyDelete