Thursday, January 12, 2012

Paris vs. New York

I recently came across the Parisian graphic designer Vahram Muratyan and his beautiful work. After a New York City visit he created "Paris vs. New York". It's a travel journal where he compares his unique observation of the two brilliant cities.
I was able to visit Paris last year. The city is really nice and I hope I can go back sometime. NYC on the other side is my all time favorite city so I can't decide which one is better.

Which city do you prefer

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Ohh i´ve known his work and it´s great!!!!
    Ijust visisted NY i hope one day i can go to Paris too!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paris is a really nice place, but I prefer NYC ;) It's so huge and has many great place for fashionistas :D
    Take a look at my outfit inspired by Jamaican flag: www.violinstyle.blogspot.com
    If you like it, please follow me via GFC. I'll be happy to follow you back (;
    Greetings,
    Joanna from www.violinstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love his travel journal! So cute and well made! And your blog is really interesting too. :)
    Personally, I prefer Paris. I liked New York too, but for me Paris has a special charm that no other city has. Also I think I personally "fit" better into Paris because I love the architecture, art and culture. And no one makes better pastry than the French. ;)

    ReplyDelete