Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Sigma Synthetic Kabuki Set

Since I've found my love for Sigma Brushes I did not stop using them and decided to order another set. Sigma has so many choices that it's difficult to make a dicision. I've decided to order another Face kit and ordered the Synthetic Kabuki Set. The set comes with 4 Brushes and I can definitely say that this set became my favorite face brushes.
The brushes don't shed and blend in both liquid and powder makeup very well. Sigma describes the brushes as "exclusive Synthetic filament, specially designed to apply powder and liquid products without absorption into the fibers. The shape, density and height of the filaments were carefully engineered to perfectly buff products onto the skin, resulting in a high definition effect."
To make sure the brushes last a long time you should wash them with a mild shampoo once a week.
If you'd like to try out Sigma brushes make sure to use the code 0112XJML until January 31st. You also receive a gift when purchase $30 or more.
Pin It Now!

6 comments:

  1. This is just a sample comment that I've written

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... [Trackback]...

    [...] There you will find 97808 more Infos: beautyfoodfashion.com/?p=478 [...]...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I truly appreciate this post. I've been looking everywhere for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You have made my day! Thx again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful site. Lots of useful information here. I'm sending it to some friends ans also sharing in delicious. And of course, thank you for your sweat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. is acai berry scam Hello there, I really enjoy this webpage. Very much usefull tips. Thanks alot : ) for sharing that with us. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that is among the most vital information for me. And i am glad studying your article. But should remark on few normal issues, The web site taste is great, the articles is actually nice : D. Just right process, cheers

    ReplyDelete