Monday, January 16, 2012

Dress for less: Whitney Port

I used to watch MTV's "The Hills" and "The City" and one of my favorite girls on the shows was Whitney Port. I love her style and I think she has a great style, at least most of the time. I picked a couple of her styles and want to show how you could dress like Whitney on a budget.

Above: Black Blazer, Sequined Striped Shirt, Boyfriend Jeans, ankle strap heels, Shopper Bag
Below: sweater dress, knitted Jacket, Sandals, celeste Bag by Marc B., 3-in-1 Bangles, golden Bangles, chain tassel earrings, golden ring
Whitney Port



Whitney Port


Above:
striped long sleeve shirt, Blazer, black Heels, black Skinny Jeans, satchel bag, golden bracelet and ring, Butter Nail polish in Bed Red


Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Love Whitney Port. This is a great "dress for less":) Those bangles rock!

    ReplyDelete