Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Haul

I went to the mall this weekend and picked up some stuff at MAC and Sephora. I also got my Sigma brushes. I have only used the foundation brush so far but I will review the brushes after using them for some time. I ordered the complete Brush Kit. If you're still thinking if you should get the brushes, make sure you use the code DEC2011 to get 10% off & a free gift when you purchase $30 or more.
sigma complete brush kit




Benefit legally Bronze kit includes High Beam, Hoola, Gilded (gold highlighter) & BADgal Brown mascara 


Sephora by OPI nail strips
Zara Perfume Iris & Fresia
Mineralize Skinfinish (light Plus) & Mineralize Foundation SPF 15 (NC 15)


So far I like the foundation. It feels really nice & moisturizing on my skin. I'll see if I have the same opinion in a couple of weeks and review it then again. Morange Lipstick (Amplified Finish) - I love this color. It's a orangey-red. None of the lipsticks I have are similar to this one.
MAC Morange
Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. It is! :) it's only $38 & definitely worth buying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. [...] mentioned in an older post, I’ve ordered the Sigma Complete Kit in December. I’ve always heard good things about [...]

    ReplyDelete